Snow in Washington!!! Madi has been asking when it will snow here. Some years it snows and some it years it doesn't. Or snow will come for a day and disappear immediately when it starts to rain again. So instead of waiting for the snow we went and found snow. We went up to Mt. Rainier on Saturday afternoon to play in the snow. One last family fun day before baby girl comes. We stayed only a few hours because it was soooooo cold and the lack of snow gear. The kids enjoyed it so much. It was good for all of us to get out and have some fun.




3 comments:
I was wondering if you had your babe yet? How are you doing? I'm tagging you - see my blog. Sounds like I need to visit you guys on the Holidays. You've been busy having a good time.
No baby yet. Hopefully, tomorrow the 30th, she will come. Pray for me!!!!!!!
That looks so fun! Give us a call next time you are going - we would love to go!
Post a Comment