These past few weeks Gavin has really taken note of everything that Joe does. He has become Joe's little shadow. He wants to be just like daddy. He specifically asked to wear a "bow" like daddy's to church. We found a cute little tie for him and he is so proud. Joe has made sure that he calls it a tie and not a bow!!!!
Here is Madi and her birthday dress and our handsome little G. Can you see GQ material here!!!
Here is Madi and her birthday dress and our handsome little G. Can you see GQ material here!!!I can't wait to put Annika in her matching dress!!!


6 comments:
You guys are a cute family... interesting that by just clicking the "next blog" random button would lead you to another LDS family... I mean come on.... out of the MILLIONS of blogs out there...this one popped up. The greatest thing about it was that I knew as soon as it popped up, your family was LDS. Hopefully you will take this comment well, and look in on our page from time to time. I know we will be. Have a great time, and Congrats on the little one! Any questions that you may ever have, let us know!
Jake and Stephanie Perrin
So cute! My boys have all gone through a stage about that age when they want to be "matchy matchy" with daddy. I love it!
Very cute pics Ade. I'm so glad that the two of you are home.
Adorable pictures - it was fun to see you guys last night. Sarah was a little upset that I hogged Annika too much!
I have the cutest Grandkids ever! Anyone want to disagree? Thought not!!
Grandma Simmons
Adrienne, You have really cute kids. Congrats on the new baby. She is beautiful! Jodi
Post a Comment