Ok, so apparently it has been way too long since we posted anything (according to some emails I have received). We have been a little busy cleaning our old home, cleaning our new home and unpacking. So I wanted to let everyone know that I was able to score tickets to the Mariner's home opener in April! And if the bidding continues to go well on the other tickets I scored we may get in for free with some extra money for Garlic Fries and a Major Dog.
Oh, and here is a picture from the deck of our new home in Gig Harbor. I love it out here.

7 comments:
and cleaning...and cleaning...and cleaning...and cleaning...you are all invited to drop in any time. Oh, and not just to clean. We love visitors!!!! ;o)
What a beautiful View. It is views like this that make me miss the NW. Oh and of course our friends. :)
WOW, I love your view! It looks beautiful there.
I can't wait to come visit!! Hopefully it will stop snowing on the stupid pass so we can get there!
Hopefully it will stop snowing here in Gig Harbor! I am ready for Spring.
Wow!!! What a beautiful place to live and what a view from you house...
You have a beautiful view! I hope you are enjoying your new place.
Post a Comment