Gavin's 1st Day of preschool was on Sept. 21, 2009. It is a co-op so I get to go in about once a week and see what they are doing. He is really enjoying something of his own to do during the day. He is having fun and making friends. He is growing up so fast. We love you Big G.



4 comments:
I can't believe that he is in preschool. He's growing up so fast! It looks so beautiful there.
I think it looks so beautiful there. It looks like you live in a great area! Good to see you posting!
What a gorgeous place you live in! I can't believe how much Gavin has changed since your last posting with pics of him. He's a handsome boy! All your kids are absolutely adorable!
Whoa girl-your kids are over-the-top cute! And how is it that you look so stunning after 3 kids? If you're EVER in Utah-give me ring! I'd love to see you all! We might get ambitious this year and send our Christmas cards--so if you get a minute, email or blog me your address?? Thanks!!
mamizonga1@hotmail.com
Post a Comment