The last months have been very busy with many activities. Here is our October summary.
The older kids we think got the H1N1. They camped out on the couch for a while. Annika was not sick, she just wanted to do what the big kids were doing. I couldn't let her up there with the kids so I got G's little couch and she thought it was great. She loved it.


Gavin's first field trip to a pumpkin patch.

Gavin was feeling a little nostalgic when he saw his old
dalmatian costume. He just had to put it on. When he was 3 and actually fit in this costume, I couldn't get him out of it. He had to wear it everywhere.
Madi's Elphaba pumpkin!

Gavin's bat pumpkin.
Annika as a leopard kitty.
Madi wore this when she was this age!!
Madi as an arctic fox!!! My first attempt at a
homemade costume. Definitely fun but way more expensive!!!

Cousins are
always fun to go trick-or-treating with!

Jeff and Val as John and Kate
Gosslin!! Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment