
Well this is the first ultrasound post for the newest member of the Urvina family. According to the Dr. baby is doing very well.
It has been a while since we have done a post, so I will try to let you know what we have been up to of late. In the last three weekends we have driven 3,600 miles visiting both sides of our family, and picking up Madi and Gavin from Grandma's house. We spent some time in Utah and were able to see Adrienne's family, and attend an Urvina family reunion. It was interesting to see all of Adrienne's sisters together. Three of the four sisters are pregnant right now. As much as I would like to make some smart comment here, I have learned to never mess with pregnant women. So I'll do my best to refrain. The Urvina family reunion was held at the Cherry Hill waterpark in Utah. Needless to say many hours were spent floating along the lazy river. The kids spent the next week with Adrienne's mom. Adrienne and I got a little peace and quiet. Madi was having so much fun with her cousins that she constantly told me that she wasn't going to come home.
Then last Saturday I spent another 15 hours in the car bringing the kids home. I decided to go the "scenic" way home. Although the Columbia River Gorge and White Pass were beautiful, I was quite tired when we got home. Needless to say I don't plan on driving anywhere except to work for a little while.
Madi will be starting kindergarten in a few weeks, so I'm sure we will have some fun stories soon.

1 comment:
It was so fun to see you guys!! Wanna drive on over to Rexburg for a bit? It's not too far!
Post a Comment