I received this a while ago from my sister-in-law Keri and now from my friend Bobette. I guess I should just get it done!!!
I've been tagged! The name of this game is to answer the following 10 questions and then tag 4 other friends or so to do the same on their blog pages...
1. Best thing you cooked last week? Last week I cooked a chicken and brocolli braid. It is a pampered chef recipe that I really enjoy. It is two crescent roll packages braided and wrapped around diced chicken chopped, brocolli, grated cheese, seasoning, mayo (other ingredients are optional). This is what I had on hand. Then you sprinkly with slivered almonds. Delicous...
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? I would like to do a tour around the southern hemisphere. That way I could hit all the places Joe and I would like to see. Brazil, Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, Africa. If my children were older I would like to take them too. But if it were based on this moment definitely just Joe and I.
3. When was the last time you cried? This is kind of an embarrasing question to answere right now. I am so very pregnant and I seem to be very weepy lately. So, I cried yesterday because things with the induction didn't work out.
4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago: I was in my last semester at Snow College and living with some great and some crazy roomates at Pine Tree apartments in Ephraim, Utah, Graduating from college, moving to Provo and working two jobs (one at Sears and the other as a receptionist for a stucco company), meeting my future husband at Branbury Apts. , and getting engaged (Dec. 23, 1998). Wow, I had a busy year.
5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago: I was working at US Bank as a teller, raising a vibrant 1 year old, watching a friends little girl part time, involved as the enrichment night leader at church, and Mia Maid Counselor at church.
6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago: I was raising 2 great kids (5yr and 2 yr), carpooling my daughter 3 little boys and my son to preschool once a week (there were some noisy car rides), potty training my son, visiting family in Utah, I was enrichment night leader (again), gospel doctrine teacher, and Mia Maid advisor (yes, all in one year and not at the same time), finding out I was pregnant with baby girl.
7. Seven of your favorite hobbies: Travel and vacations, staying in touch with friends and family, book club, spending time with my family, movies when I get a chance, blogging and email, small craft projects. I have just learned how to make baby blankets with the crocheted edge and hair bow for my daughter. It is fun when I get a chance to do it.
8. Five favorite foods: Potstickers (so good we had these last night), anything Mexican, chicken parmesan, filet mignon or chateau briand (El Goucho is SO GOOD), creme puffs, mexican wedding cookies, and of course Subway Sandwiches.
9. Five places you've been: East Coast, West Coast, Canada, Mexico, China, Sweden, Finland.
10. Five Favorite Memories: My wedding day and honeymoon, birth of my children, going to college and meeting great roomates and friends, travelling within China and seeing it's beauty, being with my mom and my sisters playing games and just being silly. That is hard to narrow down to just five memories. I love just watching my children grow up and all the fun things they do.
People I'm tagging: Joe (I don't know if he will do it but I would love to see his answers), Tiffani, Valerie, Rochelle, Jennifer, Camille, Laura.

1 comment:
I want to eat at El Goucho!!! It was fun to read this!
Post a Comment