Happy Birthday sweet girl! She did a great job on that cupcake :) How fun. I checked your site on Tues, must have been just before you got these cute new pictures up. Your kids are adorable.
Happy Birthday to your little sweetie. I can't believe that she is one already. Has it really been that long. I loved watching her devour that cupcake!
Wow! We can hardly believe she is ONE! she is so beautiful and we enjoyed the video of her eating her cupcake, especially the part where Gavin helped with the candle, Too Cute!
How can she be a year old already? Time goes so quickly that you hardly realize what is going on. I'm so glad that you have family near by to help celebrate special occasions, it looks like you all had a great time!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet girl! She did a great job on that cupcake :) How fun. I checked your site on Tues, must have been just before you got these cute new pictures up. Your kids are adorable.
Hope things are going well!
Happy Birthday, Pretty Girl! She's just so beautiful. What a blessing she is!
Happy Birthday to your little sweetie. I can't believe that she is one already. Has it really been that long. I loved watching her devour that cupcake!
Wow! We can hardly believe she is ONE! she is so beautiful and we enjoyed the video of her eating her cupcake, especially the part where Gavin helped with the candle, Too Cute!
How can she be a year old already? Time goes so quickly that you hardly realize what is going on. I'm so glad that you have family near by to help celebrate special occasions, it looks like you all had a great time!
I am so glad that we could share the day with you all...she is so much fun!!
Post a Comment