Adrienne and Joe engagement photo. Taken By Christine Wilcox.
Joe and Adrienne sealed in the Manti Temple April 23, 1999


So here we are 10 years later. A little older, a little wiser, a little fatter, 3 more family members. Maybe a white hair or two.
Then, I didn't think that I could love you any more than I did that moment kneeling across the alter in that temple that day. We have had our share of ups and down. I think evey marriage does. I am just glad that I went through them with you. I think that joy and sorrow has brought us closer as a couple. Our love has changed in the last ten years. It has gotten better. I am really glad that we will be together forever. I love you and Happy Anniversary Joey!!!

9 comments:
Happy Anniversary you crazy kids. That was a wonderful day. I am glad I was able to be there. Adrienne - we are glad you are part of our family! I hope you are having a great time up in Canada. - Valerie
Congratulations! What a milestone. I hope you have a great anniversary. You two seem a perfect fit for each other, and you've certainly created a beautiful family.
Congratulations to you both!! I hope you have lots of fun on your vacation..
Congrats to both of you! I hope you have a great time celebrating your 10th!
Congrats you two crazy kids!! It was a wonderful day...seems like not that long ago. And I second Val, we are so happy to have you in our family Adrienne!!!
Congratulations on 10 years that is so crazy. Happy Anniversary. Shirlyn
I can't believe it has been 10 years already! Life flies by so fast! Good thing you get to live it with the ones you love! :o) Congrats on your anniversary!
Hey. Sorry I'm butting in...found your blog though Tabatha Sabin, I think. I just keep clicking and here I am. Anyways, congratulations you two. We're right on your heals!! You'll have to send me your email address so I can share out blog with you! We miss you guys!
Hey, I realised I didn't leave my email address...silly me.
rebekah@dormanteam.com! What a darling little girl you have by the way!!
Post a Comment