
Miss Annika is growing so much lately. She started doing a little army crawl/roll to get around. She passed her hearing test(sedated BAER) for the first time. She has perfect hearing. She is showing her wonderful personality. She has started throwing mini tantrums when she doesn't want something or we take something away. She is understanding quite a few signs and is doing a few as well. She said "No" to me for the first time yesterday. It was wonderful!!! Probably the only time I will say that. She is starting to really like this baby doll Grandma Simmons got her when she was only a few months old. Yeah I have a little girl who likes baby dolls. She will tickle us and laugh. She tries to climb over us on the floor. She will stand for short periods of time against the couch or window. My favorite is when she will turn to me and start having a conversation. No legible words but I love it. It makes me laugh. She is a pure magnet for attention. I can't take her anywhere without her waving and saying "hi". She is a big flirt. Way to go Miss Anni.

Annika in action. She is so fast she is blurry!!!

9 comments:
I love how you added her to the column on the side of the page. I miss her - seems like we haven't seen her in so long! - Valerie
Can't wait to see her crawling all over!! We love Anni!
she looks like such a sweetheart Shirlyn
So glad to hear that she is doing so well.
Now that is awesome! I'm so glad to see you posting again. Anni is a real beauty and such a little doll!
She's doing great - what a cutie!
She is so adorable. I know I have told you this before but you are so blessed to have her. It's nice to see you blogging again. Congrats on her passing the hearing test. It looks like she is doing amazing and I can't believe how fast she is growing.
We were so happy to visit with you all and to meet Annika for the first time while you were in town. She is adorable. Take Care.
So sweet! I love her little smile :) I love that she babbles to you! so cute :) I thougth Hayden said No to me the other day too and I was happy too :) It is fun to see that she in doing the same stuff as Hayden! But Hayden just barely started clapping and wont wave yet. I am so happy for you! Every little advance is cause for a celebration :)
Post a Comment