Sunday, August 9, 2009

Butchart Gardens

Finally, pictures of our trip back in April. We went to Butchart Gardens on our anniversary. Here are a few from our trip. We took so many so here are some highlights. I will do another post of just flowers. The gardens are just gorgeous. We weren't even there for the rose blooms. I have only been there in the spring.


Joe entering the Japanese gardens.



The main house. This is now updated and turned into shops and dining.



Adrienne in front of the rose gardens. They were not in bloom while we were there. There were rose bushes and vines all over. I am sure it is quite spectacular.

It is so incredible to think that these gardens were a once a private residence. Joe and I really enjoyed ourselves there at the gardens. We walked around for hours. It is such a peaceful place. I am hoping one day I will have a beautiful garden of my own. If it is a 1/8 of what Butchart Gardens is I will be happy.

No comments:

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker