We attempted to get 3 very tired children looking happy in a good picture. We found 1 good one out of 230 pictures. Here is our gem!!! Madilynn, Gavin, and Annika May 2009
We started in our living room on the couch.
Then we moved into the backyard....
Then we tried the tree. Not so good. Annika doesn't like the feel of damp grass.
The 'gem' is really cute though! And the one on your side bar too with the whole family. I have found it is not just 3x harder to get a picture of my 3 kids together all looking good...but more like 10x harder. It is exponential, I think.
I think all your pictures are gems. I've tried to hard to get a pic with my brother's girls and Mark. Um, didn't happen. I'm so glad you're posting again. I've missed seeing what's going on in your family! Thanks for the catch-up!
Great pictures, It's never easy to get just one where everyone looks happy and right at the camera. Your honeymoon pictures are fabulous as well-what a beautiful place.
Love the pictures. I love the age of digital where you can take 200 plus pictures just to get the perfect one. I bet it was fun to have your mom come out and stay. Shirlyn
7 comments:
The 'gem' is really cute though! And the one on your side bar too with the whole family. I have found it is not just 3x harder to get a picture of my 3 kids together all looking good...but more like 10x harder. It is exponential, I think.
so stinkin' cute! way better than perfectly posed, it's real!
I think all your pictures are gems. I've tried to hard to get a pic with my brother's girls and Mark. Um, didn't happen. I'm so glad you're posting again. I've missed seeing what's going on in your family! Thanks for the catch-up!
Great pictures, It's never easy to get just one where everyone looks happy and right at the camera. Your honeymoon pictures are fabulous as well-what a beautiful place.
I've been through that :). You got some cute pictures though.
Love the pictures. I love the age of digital where you can take 200 plus pictures just to get the perfect one. I bet it was fun to have your mom come out and stay. Shirlyn
LOL! Those are GREAT! I hardly have any good pictures of my three kids together either. But I have lots of hilarious attempts!! ha ha!
Post a Comment