Sunday, September 20, 2009

Madi's 1st day of 2nd Grade






Well, our first born in is growing up so fast. She was ready about 2 weeks before school started. She is really liking her new class and teacher. She was very happy her good friend Tien from last year is in her class this year. She says she likes recess and science so far. She has made us promise that we won't move until after she graduates from Elementary at least!! I agree!!

4 comments:

Keri_B said...

That girl is the cutest! Hope she loves second grade. She deserves to not move schools until after elementary, I agree with her! Kelsi is at her 4th school this year...I just tell her she is lucky because she has friends all over the place! :)

About Us said...

She is so beautiful & grown up! You have such a gorgeous little family - hope she has a great school year :)

Tanae said...

Oh Madi, you are growing up so fast! I bet if you moved back to Utah she wouldn't mind! (wink, wink) We miss you lots and we're sad that we can't see you more often! Love you and good luck in
2nd Grade!

Laura said...

She is getting so tall, she is beautiful Ade. She reminds me so much of you just from her poses :)

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker