Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Lately, I had been feeling prompted to start blogging again. I think it can bring out the thoughtfulness that I cannot otherwise express throughout my day. I kept brushing it aside as something that I could do when I had more time. Well, there was no extra time, so I never started. I started taking some classes about a year ago to finish up my Bachelor's Degree from Brigham Young University Idaho online program. One of my classes gave me an opportunity to choose blogging as part of my capstone project. I had other choices, but I felt that this was my opportunity.
A little background to get me to the place I am now in my life. I am a wife. Joe and I have been married now for 16 1/2 years. He is my partner, and my comic relief. I am a mother, Joe and I have 3 children. Madi (13), Gavin (10), and Annika (7). I am a foster parent. Joe and I have two foster children. We have a son whom for privacy reasons will nickname him Tommy Boy. Then, to finish it off we have a sweet little 2 month old baby girl, we'll nickname Tinker Bell. I am a Primary President for my local congregation of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am a substitute para educator for the local school district. I am a special needs mom. Miss Annika and Tinker Bell are both blessed with an extra copy of the 21st chromosome. Last but not least, I am a student!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the beginning...
April 23, 1999


No comments:
Post a Comment