Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Gavin is a Big Boy!!


We have officially entered the wonderful world of potty training!!! Last Saturday was an eventful day. We got through the day with only a few accidents. Although, Gavin found his last years Halloween costume which is a dalmation dog costume. He wouldn't take it off for 2 days. Yes, it is harder to potty train a 2 year old wearing a dog costume. He freaked whenever we had to take it off. And we had to wash it twice that day. Anyway, yesterday was our first successful day. No accidents and he had to use two public restrooms. The best part of all, he woke up dry this morning and told me that he had to go potty. I still have my fingers crossed. I know that we are not out of the woods yet with this. I am just so proud of him. Sorry, no pics for this post ;)!!!

(I added the Pic-Joe)

5 comments:

Keri_B said...

He needs to talk to Andrew...Andrew still loves his diapers and is not ready to part with them, despite our efforts!!

The VanderHoevens said...

Ben always tells me when he has a messy diaper, and even brings me a clean one - but I tried to put him on a toilet and he FREAKED!!! Good job Gavin!

Anonymous said...

Wow - Posing for the hot firemen calendar already!

I tell ya, that kid is gifted.

Joe Urvina said...

Ha Ha Ha, SHUT UP JEFF!!!!

Adrienne said...

Gavin had his first successful night with undies last night. He has been so good. We are still working on #2, but I think he has been so good. He lets us know when he has to go now. That is huge.

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker