Saturday, September 29, 2007

Name Poll

What should we name our new Princess? This poll is for the middle name.

Carrie
Annika
Ariel
Halle
Loren
Desirae
Kate
Elizabeth
Other
pollcode.com free polls

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Joe, did you vote for Carrie?

I want Bianca on the list. Joe didn't put that one on.

Anonymous said...

Is this poll for a first name or a last name?

Keri_B said...

Why do you hate Carrie so much? I personally don't think it's too bad! :)

Brehtt said...

I think a good middle name with meaning would be Jade. For Joe and Ade. When I was thinking of a name for you with meaning I was inspired by our good friend Bobette. She is named after both parents. Just an idea.... think about it :)

Adrienne said...

I like the idea of Jade. I have actually thought of it in the past.

Anonymous said...

I think Adrienne should have a little girl named after her, I think Desirae would be a beautiful name, of course, and would probably go with just about any first name.

Love ya sis!
Tiff

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker