
This is our sweet little Madi. As you can see she is dressed cute. This is what she chose to wear after coming home from church. The funny thing about it, is that she is wearing a pair of Gavin's pants!!!! She thought that they were her capris. I am still laughing about it. I say why not if you can. We love our Madi!
-Adrienne Urvina

5 comments:
She is soo cute...and she gets double the wardrobe with Gavin's clothes too!!
Your kids are darling! Madi looks just like Adrienne. I am glad we have reconnected. Good luck with the utlrasound.
Laura
So funny that I also have a picture of Carson (somewhere) wearing some of Addy's little sweat pants. Of course, he did it intentionally, not by accident. It is hilarious to me that the waist size between 2 years and 5 years isn't much different!
Where are the pictures of Gavin in Madi's clothes?
Ha Ha Ha, SHUT UP JEFF!!!!
Post a Comment