Sunday, November 4, 2007
Modbe
My new venture into the business world. I am now a "fashion consultant" for Modbe clothing. Modbe is stylish, comfortable, and modest clothing. This is something that I feel really comfortable putting my name behind. It is sometimes difficult to find clothing that is fun and trendy as well as being comfortable and modest. I am excited to share this with you my family and friends. I do have a website that you can check out and see for yourself. http://www.modbeclothing.com/adrienneu. There is a link on our blog. Also there is a bonus. Each Monday they have sales and clearance items. Sometimes as low as $5. Please check it out and enjoy a little shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

3 comments:
Cute clothes!! Once Dave starts bringing in the money, I will start spending it!
Keep my on your email list for sure! I'm all about shopping online and not in stores....
Adrienne...Hi it's Heidi, Bobette's room mate from Snow. I saw your comment on her page and thought {is that the same Adrienne} and what do ya know it is. How are things going? Love the blog! Good luck with your new business, if anything I hope you meet lots of great people and have a ton of fun doing it!
Post a Comment