We survived another wonderful Halloween night. We first went to the school sponsored trunk or treat. We went on a little hayride, played a small game of pumpkin bowling, and had some hot chocolate. Afterwards, Joe took Madi, Gavin, and Tara around the neighborhood for some more trick or treating. Brave man. They just had to come home because their bags were too heavy. What a shame!!! We have enough candy to last at least a year. I am just glad we didn't buy any candy this year.
Gavin is our Superman Boy and Madi is our Super Girl.
Gavin is our Superman Boy and Madi is our Super Girl.I asked Gavin if he wanted to put his Superman costume on and he said, "No mommy, it's my superman boy"! He has been so excited to put his costume on we had to hide it in two different spots because he kept looking for it. Today was a fun day for dress up and make believe. I have been feeling a little domestic lately and actually made the little superman trick or treat bags for the kids. Madi's says Super Girl Madi, and Gavin's says Super Boy Gavin. It was really fun having them have a theme this year.
Tara came to trick or treat with us and have a sleepover. She is a good witch.
Gavin pointed to this picture as I am creating this post and he said,"That's mommy's little boy Gavin?" I just had to put that in because he is so darn cute.

9 comments:
Super Cute!! Love the costumes and the bags. That's fun you could have Tara with you, too!
We so did not get invited to that party :(
Don't feel too bad. My Halloween costume was a cranky pregnant woman!!!!
Tara should have been Lex Luthor.
-Jeff
Fun pictures. And congrats on your blue ribbon, plus, hello? making fancy treat bags...so martha of you!
Love the supergirl outfit!
Cutest Super hero's we know!!! Wish we could have been there : )
Love you tons & tons!
The kids look so cute. You have turned into quite the crafty mom. Way to go on the blue ribbon!
Your kids look darling in their super suits. I looks like your kids had a great time.
Post a Comment