Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Fun

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. We had a very nice day. Our little family hosted the big day this year and it was great. We had Joe's family over. Lars, Lynn, Tara, Jeff, Valerie, Sarah, Josh, Ben, Grandma Willis, and Grandma and Grandpa Tolman. Joe made a wonderful fried turkey. We had all the trimmings but cranberry sauce. Oops! (I didn't miss it at all!!) We ate, visited, watched football, and the kids played hard. I think Grandpa Urvina even got in a little geocaching on a quick trip to the store!!!
We had some cupcakes that the kids could decorate to look like turkeys. It was fun and VERY messy. Overall it was a nice Thanksgiving. Although I did miss being away from my family on this holiday it was great to be with Joe's family. We are very thankful for our family, faith, home, and employment. This is a great time to reflect on how wonderful we really have it. We hope that you all had a great day of Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Keri_B said...

Sounds like you all had fun...we did too, but we missed our family!! See you guys in a few weeks!

Keri_B said...

I want to see pics of the pregnant lady!!!!

Keri_B said...

Hello again! Consider yourself tagged!! Check out my blog for info and rules.

Rachel said...

Adrianne, So fun to find you on my blog, and now I have all the Urvina kids too! I'm going to link you all up so we can stay better caught up. . . Congrats on the baby - we had no idea!

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker