You do look beautiful Adrienne. Very festive picture :) We fly back to Utah on the 18th, very soon! I couldn't answer on my blog because it will be a surprise to Bret's side of the family....they think we are coming home Jan 3rd :). If you will be in Utah for the holidays we should get together some of the old Wathan apt gang.
4 comments:
You do look beautiful Adrienne. Very festive picture :) We fly back to Utah on the 18th, very soon! I couldn't answer on my blog because it will be a surprise to Bret's side of the family....they think we are coming home Jan 3rd :). If you will be in Utah for the holidays we should get together some of the old Wathan apt gang.
You are a beautiful pregnant woman!! We can't wait to see you guys!
Very cute Adrienne. Hope you guys have a great Christmas. Are you guys staying home or traveling this year?
I have to agree with Joe, a very beautiful pregnant lady : ) I am so glad you shared this with us, you are loved and missed.
Tiff and John
http://thejohnmilnerfamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment