Our sweet baby boy is growing up.
Here is Gavin 3 years ago today.
December 28, 2004 at 12:14PM Gavin Joseph Urvina came into our family.

Here is our smily, happy, mischevious, and VERY loveable 3 year old boy. We are so glad that he is a part of our little family. Life is just so much better with him in it.
Happy Birthday Little G!
We love you, Mom, Dad, and Madi

4 comments:
Ok.....for a split second when I saw a baby picture pop up, I thought you had your baby and didn't tell us! Happy Birthday Gavin!! Valerie
Happy Birthday, Gavin!! Andrew can't wait to play with you again!!
Hey! When is that new baby due? Kim had her little boy yesterday. You guys are killing me with all this baby talk! Good Luck and I can't wait to see pictures.
What a cute little boy! It looks like your kids had a great Christmas. How is thier Mom holding up these days? :)
Post a Comment