Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dalmation Birthday Party

Happy Birthday Madi and Gavin!

January 12th we had a joint birthday party for Madi and Gavin. It was complete chaos but the kids had a fun day. We had about 17 kids and a bunch of adults in our house. I really don't know what I was thinking when I was sending out invitations. I have learned in the past that 2 hours for a birthday is entirely too long. This year 1 hour and 15 minutes. It was just enough time to do a small craft, open presents, and have some cake! It was great. Here are a few fun pictures of the day.
Please don't mock my wonderful cake decorating skills. I don't do cake!!!


2 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

Thanks for inviting us over. It was a lot of fun! Happy Birthday to both of you. We love you both! Does that mean next year it is a 3 kids party??

Rachel said...

So cute! I'm with you. 2 hours always seems like it's going to be just right and then it's way too long. We've cut out parties down too!

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker