Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Belle of the Ball, Adrienne...

It is not too often that Adrienne and I get to get dressed up to go out together. My employer, Kitsap Bank, throws an annual Christmas party that is semi-formal. So Adrienne had an excuse to get all dressed up. Isn't she beautiful?



9 comments:

Rochelle said...

You guys are stylin'! Hope you had fun!

M.Howerton said...

Adrienne - you look GREAT! It is so nice to have an excuse to get dressed up - Glad you guys are having a fun break!

Keri_B said...

Cute dress and Joe- your wife is hot!! Why did she marry you?

Anonymous said...

Ade - you look AWESOME! Hope you had a great time. Joe's one lucky man.

Anonymous said...

Wow, way cute couple!!!!!!

Love ya,
Tiff

Anonymous said...

forgot to say "Hey Sexy Sister" "You look AWESOME!!!"

The Cox Family said...

You look great. I love the outfit. It doesn't seem like we get enough opportunities for such fun evenings. I hope you had a great time shirlyn

Talisha said...

WOW you look amazing. SO PRETTY! Okay and Joe looks good too. LOVES

Super Latina Mom said...

great picture! you are looking good...after baby. I enjoyed chatting with you at Fred Meyer the other day, you are awesome for liking Twilight! I may take you up on the offer to read the host. She is a great writer...take care and best luck in 2009!

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker