Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pioneer Valley

A few weeks ago we were invited back to our "old" church ward by some good friends. We were able to go for a special ordination. As soon as we walked in the doors we saw so many warm and friendly faces. I felt a great sense of feeling I was home. It was pretty great going back to visit with these people who are like family. I just want to say thanks to Jerry and Jennifer for inviting us to be a part of that moment. We did miss seeing some of you while you were away with sick kids and family matters elsewhere. I will always think of Pioneer Valley ward as one of my favorites!

Oh yeah, and thanks to Darwin (Bishop Reed) for holding Annika and putting her to sleep.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I agree, Pioneer Valley ward is one of the best I have been in. I'm so jealous that you live close enough by to just drop in and say hello to people!

M.Howerton said...

We also loved that ward. It has been a big challenge for everyone to accept that our new ward is "home" We sure do miss you guys and Washington.

Sorry we could not attend.

thehalvs said...

I heard you were there, but we missed you. You know you are welcome back here any time!

Jenn

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker