We had such a wonderful Christmas this year. We were able to be together and the kids make everything so much better. We had a nice morning with the kids waking us up at about 7:30AM. Yeah for our family not being morning people. We opened presents, played with toys, toys, and toys, then got ready for the day and went down to Lacey to Grandpa and Grandma Urvina's house for dinner. We were able to see G & G Tolman, the VanderHoeven's, G & G Urvina and Tara. Joe even got a call from Sam. And of course we talked to Adrienne's side of the family on the phone who gathered at Grandpa and Grandma Simmons house. We love you all. We loved getting all of the cards and greetings this year. And maybe next year I will be better about getting mine out. Merry Christmas to all. I hope that you felt love and peace this holiday season.
Madilynn
Madilynn

2 comments:
Wow, look at all the fun stuff...your kids must have good this year!
Madi, I'm so gald you like your boots! They were not easy to find...but diligence pays off in the end. I can't wait to see you in them. I love you so much!
Aunt Tanae
Post a Comment