Today Madi celebrates her 7th birthday.
Madi is in 1st grade and loves science. She also like to play Nintendogs on her DS. She is an awesome older sister to both her brother and sister.
Happy Birthday Madilynn, you are beautiful, bright, and full of energy. We love you so much. Love, Dad, Mom, Gavin, and Annika.
P.S. I have to just say the ever since Madi was born she is a true blue "Daddy's girl". I went back into the hospital about a week after Madilynn was born for about 4-5 days. Joe did an amazing job of taking care of our infant. Ever since then they have shared an amazing bond. She will always be Joe's little princess. That is why when I heard the song, "All-American Girl" by Carrie Underwood, I instantly thought of our Princess Madilynn and her King Daddy.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Miss Madi - We were so happy to come over to your house to see you for your party! We love you!
I hope she had a great birthday! Adrienne, I can't believe how much she looks like you! You have beautiful kids.
Post a Comment