Finding a name for a very special gift is a challenging thing to do. We do have an idea of what we want for a first name. And, No, it isn't going to be Madi #2. we haven't decided if we want to share the name yet. Although, if you were to come to our house we have a name sign made for her up on our refrigerator. This also let's us change our minds if we want. We are now on a search for a special middle name. I think it is important to think of a name that is from our history or a name that has a special meaning. We would love to read your comments. I am aware that it is hard to match a middle name without knowing the first but it makes it interesting. In your comments please post the name and why you think it is a good choice. Here are a few examples. Oh, and by the way, just as a disclaimer we reserve the right to deny any choice!!!!!!!!! We love you all and look forward to having some fun with this! Here are some that we as a family have come up with...
Ariel..because Madi loves the little mermaid.
Halle...after Joe's grandfather that passed away.
Loren...my dad's middle name.
Desirae...my middle name.
Adrienne...not such a great middle name but I had to put it in there.
Kate...Joe and I just like the name. And Joe thinks Kate from Lost is hot!!!
Keri, Kari or Carrie...The first, Joe's sister. The second, Joe's HS girlfriend. The third, Underwood, Joe has a huge crush. If any of you vote for this name you will be disowned by Adrienne.
Sofia or Sophie...I love Sofia from Sweden.
Can't wait to see your comments.

4 comments:
How many syllables is the first name? I love Halle, for Grandpa Larsen, that's sweet. I like Sophie too, Kelsi has a cute little friend named Sophie.
I think it has three syllables. Yep, three.
I like Keri, too- but I don't want Adrienne to disown me. :)
What about Elizabeth? That is a family name from the pioneers. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that name.
Post a Comment