These pictures are for my friend Jennifer (Halverson). She just posted on her blog the many wonders of children and bathrooms. Here is one of my contributions. Gavin putting on "make-up". You did guess right, toothpaste!
I love the blue eye shadow, he does good work! You should have Tiffani give him a few tips from her Pat Benitar stage.(Hopefully I spelled her name right, she was a bit before my time)Love you lots Tiff! ;)
5 comments:
Wow!! That looks like fun! I won't let Andrew see though, he doesn't need any ideas!
I love the blue eye shadow, he does good work! You should have Tiffani give him a few tips from her Pat Benitar stage.(Hopefully I spelled her name right, she was a bit before my time)Love you lots Tiff! ;)
Tanae
Fabulous photos, and such creativity!
Jenn
Isn't that how his Mom does it? That is so cute.
Whatever Tanae!!!!
I can't believe you said that : )
At least I was in style then ; )
I still love you
Tiff
Post a Comment