I received "The Host", by Stephenie Meyer for Mothers Day from my family. I really enjoyed reading this book. I never thought I would like a book about alien abductions! I recommend reading this one.
I had a hard time connecting with the characters at first too. It is an interesting concept and a lot of information. All in all though I am glad that I read it.
I finished reading it and really did enjoy it, it just took a bit to get into it. How does this lady come up with the stories that she writes? They are so crazy...but I love them!
5 comments:
I would love to read this - can I borrow it?
yes, of course
Okay, I just got this book and am having a super hard time getting into it. I will keep on reading though, since you say it's so good!
I had a hard time connecting with the characters at first too. It is an interesting concept and a lot of information. All in all though I am glad that I read it.
I finished reading it and really did enjoy it, it just took a bit to get into it. How does this lady come up with the stories that she writes? They are so crazy...but I love them!
Post a Comment