Sunday, May 4, 2008

Seattle Temple

Joe and I went to the Seattle Temple for our anniversary night out. We were able to do a session, have a bite to eat, and sealings. It was so wonderful. It has been a while since we went to the temple. I love doing sealings. I feel that it is a way of renewing our own covenants with the Lord. It was a wonderful evening. We even topped it off with some ice cream. It was Annika's first night with a babysitter. It was a little nerve racking for me but we all survived!!!

3 comments:

Keri_B said...

What a special night! Happy late Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversay! A Little late, but we are very happy for you, quite an accomplishment, I'd say!!!

Anonymous said...

the previous comment from Tiffani Milner - sorry forgot to add that

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker