Sunday, May 18, 2008

Beautiful Baby Annika

We have been saying for quite a while that Annika has started to smile at us. Unfortunately she has been a little camera shy. Once she sees the camera she stops smiling and gets this look on her face that seems to say, "What is that, and why is it in my face?" I was able to get a video of her laughing and pulled some frames from it.




That is our beautiful baby Annika!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet~ we need the video now : )
Love you
Uncle John & Aunt T

Keri_B said...

She has changed so much, we need to see her again! She is a doll!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby she is! Her smile lights up her whole face! I could just squeeze her, Ade!

Rochelle said...

So cute! I love it when babies start to get their personality!

The Cox Family said...

beautiful as always. She is such a doll
shirlyn

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker