Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Boston

We want to wish little Boston a Happy 1st Birthday!
Boston Randy Childs
My sis Tanae and Boston! Lovin' the vest by the way!!
And my adorable and mischievous little nephew Keaton.

Tanae and Craig

On a side note. I didn't run over to their house and snap these photos. That is a good 4 states a way. Although I did miss them all this holiday season. We are tempting them to come see us in March. Keaton and Gavin could do a lot of damage together!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! He's the Big 1 already? Tanae and Craig make a cute couple and they boys are both adorable.

Tanae said...

Thanks for putting us on your blog since I don't have one! My baby is one and that's kind of sad, but we're so glad that he's growing into a sweet little boy! We want to come visit so bad, and I don't even want to think of all the trouble Keaton and Gavin could get into. Love you guys!

Bobette said...

This is my third attempt to leave a comment, hope it works this time. I love your Christmas pictures. The expressions and smiles on the kids faces are priceless. You have such a cute little nephew as well.

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker