We had a wonderful Easter weekend. Saturday we went to a community Easter egg hunt. We got there just as they were starting. Madi and Gavin enjoyed it and the fun little prizes inside the egg. Madi was a little too excited because she took off without me. Gavin didn't get so many eggs because I was chasing Madi through the massive crowd.
Can you see that face? He is so happy about his find.
Madi looks like she is giving a little wink but it is a rare sunlight sighting!!! We had sunshine on Saturday. It was wonderful to be outside and enjoy the wonderful weather.
The Easter Bunny did visit our house. Each of the kids got a book, a stuffed animal and some candy.
Here are my little ones all dressed up for church. I love Easter dress clothes. Joe wouldn't let me get the cute pink tie for G to match. He is still super cute. We had to rush out the door so the pictures are... great. They look so happy to be getting their picture taken.
Annika not loving being in that big fufu dress!!! I have waited so long to have two daughters with matchy matchy dresses. I know corny but the age gap is too big. I won't be able to get away with it much longer. Madi is getting more independent on her clothing choices.

11 comments:
So cute. Love the dresses! I just noticed Madi has her ears pierced...is that new? Probably not, but it looks cute on her. Looks like they scored from the Easter bunny!
Think my girls gap will be too big - hahahaha.....I have tried many times to get my boys in matching stuff and their gap is too big too. They all look adorable.
The look great in their Easter Sunday clothes. I would do the matchy matchy too. Keep it going as long as you can.
I'll bet you had fun getting Annika into her carseat with that dress on....those dressmakers just don't think about that. I like the matching too!
Wow, Cavin and Madi, You really cleaned up with the Easter Bunny. Look at all those eggs. No tummy aches, I hope Grandma Catheryn
I still think I have the cutest grandkids in the world.
I am winking back at you MAdi. Grandpa John
Madi, How much did you get for that tooth? Love Grandpa John
Cavin, Did you save some eggs for us? Grandma and Grandpa Simmons
The kids are SO cute in their easter clothes! I can't wait to come visit you all, and to hold little Annika. I'll send you a picture of the boys in their easter soon I promise! Love you all, lots of hugs and kisses!
Tanae
They all look so cute. We sure miss them, and can't wait until we can see them again soon.
The Black's
Very cute dresses. I love new easter clothes!
Post a Comment