Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Utah Down Syndrome Foundation
Here is a fun link with our sweet little Annika. http://www.udsf.org/ourkids/ Just scroll down to new arrivals. I know we don't live in Utah but this is a fun site with great resources. I am hoping to make some more contact for Washington Down Syndrome resources but I have been a busy mommy this last month. As many of you know we moved to Bonney Lake on the 23rd of Feb. We blessed Annika in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on Feb. 24th. And Madi started a new school in a new school district on Feb. 27th. All this on top of many doctor visits for Miss Annika. And Madi and Gavin are getting over a cold. Hopefully! I will post pictures of the blessing soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

2 comments:
Adrienne,
Sounds like you have been a busy lady! Thank you for all your kind words on my blog. I hope all is well.
What do you do in your spare time?? ha ha! Miss Annika is sure lucky to have such a wonderful family!! We love you guys! When you aren't so busy (like that will ever happen) you should come and visit us! :)
Post a Comment