Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter





5 comments:

Keri_B said...

Happy Easter, wish we were there with you!! We love you guys!

The Cox Family said...

I can't belive how much Maddy looks like you. I love to see pictures of you family your kids are so precious.
Shirlyn

The VanderHoevens said...

They are so cute and look like they had so much fun! I think we are finally doing easter eggs tonight for family home evening. Just a little late. :) It was fun to see you guys Saturday night.

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that, I sure wish Makayla and Jordan still showed that much love and affection for each other.

Bobette said...

Your kids are so cute. It's fun to see pictures of your family. Hope you're doing well and you guys are feeling better.

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker