Saturday, March 15, 2008
ER
Joe and I spent the morning in the Good Samaritan ER. He has an infection on his forehead!! Go figure. He was quite miserable. If you know Joe you know that he doesn't complain much when he is hurt. He has a high pain threshold. So I knew we had to go see a doctor. Anyway, the ER was long and boring and quite uneventful. The doctor cleaned it up and gave him some antibiotics and some hard core pain meds and sent us on our way. It looks pretty bad so I will spare you the awful pictures. All 5 of us have seen some sort of doctor in the last week. No more, says the wife and mommy who hasn't slept!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

7 comments:
Oh my heck, that sounds yucky!!! But I have to admit, I kind of want to see pictures! :)
I meant to ask earlier but got distracted by the story about Joe...are the kids doing better now? Hope you all feel better soon!!
PICTURES!
So sorry! Okay, you are due for a long healthy streak now...for everyone!! Hope Joe (and all) are feeling better!
I've seen the pictures and... OH MY. Thank you for not posting them here. :) -Jeff
It sounds like you had an eventful week last week. I hope everyone in on the mend.
What the heck? I finally get to a computer to see Joe's pimple and you take the picture off...shame, shame...
Tanae
Post a Comment