Some friends from my last ward decided to have a little night out. We all served together in the Young Women organization. Two of us have moved in the last month and we wanted to get together again. It was so fun to laugh and have a grown up conversation. Wow, little things make me happy. I have to say that I truly love these women. I look up to them with all of their amazing talents. They are all unique and wonderful. I will miss seeing them on a regular basis. I hope that no matter how our paths in life will change that we will be able to stay in touch.

Krissy Hegsted, Christa Johnson, Melissa Leuck, Jennifer Halverson, and Me.
2 comments:
Wahoo for Girls Night Out!! Glad you could have a great time! I think I need one of these soon...
I love girls night out. I think every mom needs that once in a while. You look great Adrienne.
Post a Comment