
I hope that all you mothers out there had a peaceful and loving day of motherhood. I had a wonderful day with my family. It was great spending the day with my children because they are the reason that I am a mother. Although it was complete chaos here. I still at the end of the day love being their mom. Gavin and Madi made me some cards during primary today. It was quite fun. They had questions that the children had to answer. This could have been a nightmare to read but I was pleasantly surprised at their answers.
1. Why did God make mothers?
Madi: So we can have new babies to have fun
Gavin: To go here and there
2. What are mothers made of?
Madi: Fun
3. What kind of little girl was your mom?
Madi : happy and glad
Gavin: My mom growed up big big big
4. Where would you mom go on vacation?
Madi: Disneyland
Gavin: over there
5. If you could give your mom anything what would it be?
Madilynn: a cute present
Gavin: a lesson for my mom
6. What do you hear your mom say the most? (This could of been scary)
Madi: Be happy
Gavin: I have to go in there.
7. I love my mom because ...
Madi: Because she plays with me
Gavin: I love her lots and lots and lots.
This is what you get when you have a 3 and 6 yr. old answereing these questions. I love my kids. They make being mom so good. And they help me appreciate when they are being good! Thank you Joe, I couldn't do this without you.We make a great team. Thanks for a great day!

3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day, you are an amazing mommy!! I love their answers to the questions!
Funny. Gavin really seems to like "there" wherever there is. Good stuff.
-Jeff
I think their answers are sweet! I hope we can come see you soon!
Tanae
Post a Comment