Here are some cute pictures of my two little nephews. They are Craig and Tanae's (little sister) boys. Keaton is 2 yrs. and Boston is 3 1/2 months. He is just a few weeks older than Annika.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What handsome boys if I must say so!! Boston looks so much bigger now, and those pics aren't that old. I think him being bald has something to do with it.
Hi Adrienne, I was so excited to find your blog from browsing through other peoples blogs in the PV ward. Good to see how you guys are doing. Hope all is well in your new ward!
5 comments:
What handsome boys if I must say so!! Boston looks so much bigger now, and those pics aren't that old. I think him being bald has something to do with it.
Tanae
Hi Adrienne, I was so excited to find your blog from browsing through other peoples blogs in the PV ward. Good to see how you guys are doing. Hope all is well in your new ward!
They are so handsome!!
Cute pics I just added you to the UDSF blogroll! Check out Lily's site!
Suzie - Lily's mom and president of the UDSF
We have the cutest kids in our family!
Tiff
Post a Comment