Saturday, May 24, 2008

Life with a 3 year old

So, to give you an idea of a few things we have been up to lately here are a few pictures. We were busy cleaning up the play room and Gavin ran into my bathroom to go potty. Then I heard flush after flush after flush...."Gavin what are you doing? Stop flushing the toilet". He had managed to overflow the toilet and flood my bathroom in a matter of a few minutes. Gross...I had a good 1-2 inches of water. I am so glad only a tiny bit went onto my carpet.

Well a few days before that wonderful incident. I went upstairs to get cleaned up for the day and I came downstairs to find Gavin right in the middle of this...

"HeeHee" and a big huge grin from my Gavin. But please don't think that this is just a boy thing. Here is Madi's contribution when she was about 2 years old.


Yikes ... What are we to do but just love the kids and clean up the messes!!!

1 comment:

Keri_B said...

Kids!! Our lives would be boring and our homes would be so clean without them! We wouldn't want it any other way though, would we!?!

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker