Modbe is offering a new mini line. They have 2 pair of jean shorts. The same fit as the wonderful Modbe jeans that are so great. They are also offering some new colors for cami's and cap sleeves for Back to School. So check out
www.modbeclothing.com/adrienneu or call email me at
adrienneurvina@hotmail.com Also, I have a boutique coming up on August 16th at 2PM in Spanaway/South Hill Puyallup. It is a great opportunity to try on all those things you have been eyeing.
2 comments:
Loved reading about your quirks. I'm picturing you letting out a random laugh. :) Hope Annika's appt goes well with the ENT.
HI! I ran into your blog and thought what a cool tip about modbe shorts! I have a bought in the past their t-shirts and love them! specially for pregnacies, they cover the right parts. Check out the ward blog on deals at www.bonneylakers.blogspot.com to add your great finds!
Post a Comment