Monday, August 4, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged. I am now going to give you all way to much information!!! I am supposed to let you in on 6 of my quirks. So here it goes.

1. I get totally bugged when people breath on me. It makes me feel like I can't breath myself. Or if I watch a movie and they are out of breath I try and breath for them.

2. Along the same lines. I can't have anything blocking my breathing. I get really uncomfortable and may even freak out a bit!!! No blankets, hands, etc. Maybe a mild version of claustrophobia. Although, I am fine in elevators and things like that.

3. I spell thing in my head constantly. I will pass a billboard or sign and I will find words and a lot of times complete sentences and spell them over and over until I find something new to spell. I know weird!

4. I think this is a newly acquired quirk because I can't remember when I actually started doing it. Maybe when I became a stay at home mom or something. OK...spit it out right. So I have conversations in my head with myself. OK, don't call CPS on me I am not crazy, well maybe a little. It may have started when we moved here to Bonney Lake. I haven't gotten to know a lot of people yet. Hmmph...still searching for where I got that one.

5. When I get nervous or uncomfortable I kind of laugh or giggle.

6. OK, last one. When I concentrate really hard on something I tend to stick my lips out. (kind of far almost touching my nose)

OK, so now my husband is thinking so that is why she is making funny expressions, and every once in a while will let a little laugh out!

This is hard because you have to kind of evaluate yourself. I am sure there are a ton of other little quirks that I have but shouldn't reveal at this point. I am going to tag Keri, Valerie, Rochelle P., Jennifer B., Rachel W., Camille, Shayla, Jennifer H., and anyone else that thinks this is fun.

3 comments:

Brehtt said...

If you don't like your breathing restricted you shouldn't plan on SCUBA diving. That was the hardest part for me was that my breathing felt restricted. I am going to have to think hard about this one, I dont' think I am that quirky :)

Laura said...

I hate breathing on me too! I will block Josh's breath on me with my hand when he's sitting close to me. And in the car I can't have the air on "recirculate". I feel like it's stale air, I need fresh air. I'm glad you are a little quirky...I feel like I'm really quirky. :)

Anonymous said...

So I agree with you on having someone breathing on me, especially if it's in my face. I need fresh air!! This is kind of wierd, but I really like to tweeze hair. Mainly eyebrows, if Craig will let me get near him, I'll do his too. I know it's crazy. Oh, and after I have a disagreement with someone, I'll replay the conversation in my head, and put in things I should have said. I always think of the good stuff after that fact!

Tanae

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker