Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Twilight Saga Concludes

So, I finally finished the 4th installment of the Twilight Series this afternoon. I was in such a hurry to read it and to see how it all plays out. Then a little over half way through I realized that it would be over soon...dum..dum...dum..I didn't want it to be over yet. I have enjoyed the drama, twists and turns, and of course a really nice love story. I can't comment on it too much just in case you are still reading or haven't started it yet. So get on it and start reading it already. I am ready to chat!!!

8 comments:

Brehtt said...

I can't wait to read it, I heard it has a great ending.

Keri_B said...

What took you so long to finish it?? I finished it last Saurday :)

Adrienne said...

Ok, so it took me that long because I am a mother of 3 kids!! And, oh yeah, I have a job!!! I like that these are so easy and enjoyable. And it took me a few days to actually buy it.

Tevita and Jodi said...

I am also finished with the book. I wish all my friends would hurry up and finish it so we can all talk! How did you like it from Jacob's perspective? I realize now that it had to be done that way but at the time I was reading it I didn't like it. What to read now???

The Cox Family said...

I am working on it. I am so close and of course now I keep getting distractions I am going to have to pull a late night I want to finish it. Shirlyn

Anonymous said...

So I've read it twice already... I know, I'm a freak. I can't stop thinking about the stupid book, and I'm a little sad it's over! I went on the Stephenie Meyer's web site, and read the first chapter of Midnight Sun...I can't get enough of this Twilight series I guess. So, I'm anxiously awaiting the finish of Midnight Sun. I guess I'm a little sad to give up all the drama, suspense and passion Twilight created...

Tanae

Betts Family said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that got lost in the Twilight Saga world . . .it was so much fun to read and although I'm sad it's done I'm looking forward to the movie!

Adrienne said...

I loved this book. It was a good ending that I felt pleased me and where I think that they should be. I liked that Bella wasn't whiney in this book like she has been in the previous books. I don't like the name Renesmee! Yuck. I like her middle name. Anyway, can't wait for the movie. I also really want to read the book from Edwards perspective. Aahhh soooo good. I thought having jacob's perspective was cool but I was so annoyed at the time because I wanted to know what was happening to Bella. Great teaser!!!

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker