Friday, October 3, 2008

Annika is 8 month old

Annika turned 8 months old today. I truly cannot believe that she is that old already. She is growing into such a cute baby. She no longer looks like my little infant. She has a delightful personality. She is definitely a magnet for attention. She lights the room up with her smiling face.



10 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't beleive she has enough hair for curlers!!!

M.Howerton said...

I love the Curlers in her hair!! she looks so squeezable if that is even a word. she is so cute!

Bobette said...

I can't believe she lets you put curlers in her hair. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

She is cute!

Anonymous said...

It is so good to know that she may only need a minor procedure to help her hear well! we are so happy for you and for Anni,

Love Aunt T

Keri_B said...

I can't believe the curlers! My kids are so bald until they are two years old...she is so cute, can't wait to see her next week.

Anonymous said...

Curlers?! No way! What a beauty she is! Happy eight-month birthday, little one!

Tera said...

She is so darling..I can't wait until I get to meet her and hold her...She truly is an angel!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad I'm missing all her cute little phases. I can't believe it's been 8 months already. I hope to meet her soon, so I can spoil her and be her favorite auntie!

Love, Tanae

Alaina Guymon said...

She is so cute!!

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker