Our niece Tara had a really fun birthday party where she took her cousins and some friends to a "Kids Salon." The little girls were to come dressed in "Princess" dresses. At the salon they were pampered by getting their nails painted and hair styled. The parents were kicked out so we only have these cute photos after the party was over.
This is Madi with her cousin Kelsi who she loves to death. They look pretty cute all done up.
I have no idea how they did this in Madi's hair but it's pretty cool. She kept it in for like four days.
While Madi was at the party we went with my sister Keri and her husband Dave to the Cabella's store. We hadn't been there before and Gavin LOVED it. They have the Deer Hunting video game and Gavin walked up and grabbed one of the guns while someone else was playing. Seriously, this kid needs someone to teach him some manners. I guess that's my job, D'oh. I need to work on that.
Luckily, they were very nice and actually bought him a couple of games.
Gavin getting some pointers from a real hunter.
This is Madi with her cousin Kelsi who she loves to death. They look pretty cute all done up.
I have no idea how they did this in Madi's hair but it's pretty cool. She kept it in for like four days.
While Madi was at the party we went with my sister Keri and her husband Dave to the Cabella's store. We hadn't been there before and Gavin LOVED it. They have the Deer Hunting video game and Gavin walked up and grabbed one of the guns while someone else was playing. Seriously, this kid needs someone to teach him some manners. I guess that's my job, D'oh. I need to work on that.
Luckily, they were very nice and actually bought him a couple of games.
Gavin getting some pointers from a real hunter.


2 comments:
That was the cutest hairdo! It still looked great the next day. Cute picture of the Buttons and Annika!
Excuse me, just because someone likes hunting, does not make it a redneck store! :) And of course Gavin get's it from our side, it's in his blood. His Grandpa Randy would have been proud! Keaton can't wait to have him come out, so they can go shooting together. I have a picture of Keaton playing that exact game in the Cabela's store here in Utah.
Tanae
Post a Comment