Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

The Urvina clan all dressed up for Halloween!

Annika was a little cuddly bear. The goal here was just to keep our little bear warm. It was a bonus that she looks so cute too.
Gavin doesn't usually need an excuse to pretend to be a ninja. He thought the big muscles were pretty cool so he picked out the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle "Raphael". According to Wikipedia "He (Raphael) is usually depicted as being aggressive and rebellious." Yep, that fits Gavin perfect.

Madi choose to be Jessie from Toy Story 2. She has always wanted to be a "cowgirl" and has always been fond of horses, so this was perfect for her. Adrienne put a little makeup on her and I must admit, I have a beautiful little girl for a daughter.

We met up with my sister Valerie's family at their ward's trunk or treat. Josh wore a sweet costume as Mario and little Ben was a Monkey.

Baby Zach was all cozy in his Banana outfit.
After the trunk or treat we went trick or treating in a neighborhood close to Jeff and Val's house. It was really fun to see the kids literally run from house to house. I was especially impressed with little Ben, he was trying so hard to keep up. Gavin had the line of the night after the first door, "They just gave me candy!" After that it was hard to slow him down.

8 comments:

Bobette said...

Cute pictures, I love their costumes. Andrew was Raphael last year. Collin decided he wanted to be Raphael this year and had me pin the little size 4 costume to his clothes last night. I nearly died, but he was just fine doing something crazy like that. Looks like you guys had fun.

Keri_B said...

Cute costumes! Glad you guys had fun...and Gavin was so lucky that people gave him candy!! :)

Super Latina Mom said...

Looks like a great halloween year for your family! I'm so glad you are in our ward. I enjoyed teaching Madi in Primary she sure is cute and well mannered!

The VanderHoevens said...

It was so fun to see you guys!The kids were adorable!

The Hegsted Family said...

Your kids are so cute! Very nice costuming job! Annika looks so cuddly I just want to pick her up and hold her. Glad you guys had a great evening! Had fun with you at Mizu and the temple. You guys are the best!

Tera said...

What some cute costumes..looks like the kids had a great Halloween this year!!

The Cox Family said...

Love the costumes. It looks like you guys have been busy. I am glad to hear tha Annika is doing better and things went well. Shirlyn

Murranda said...

The kids look so cute, and it looks like you all had a great time.

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker