I figured it was about time to give an update on our little angel, Annika.
While she doesn't crawl yet, she is very mobile. She likes to roll where ever she wants to go. She can be surprisingly quick at this. She is also very quick to find anything that is left on the floor. Of course it goes straight in her mouth. We have pulled many interesting things from her mouth recently.
We have been working hard with her to learn to sit up unassisted. She can last a little while, maybe 30 seconds. But will eventually turn quickly to see one of her siblings run by and fall over. This is a huge accomplishment for her.
When she gets excited she tends to, well I am not sure how to explain it, so watch the video.The video quality isn't the best....but the audio is hilarious.....
(You may want to scroll down and pause the music before you play the clip)

6 comments:
She is so cute!
The video is the Cutest I have possibly ever seen! She is Soo very adorable!
Congratulations on the milestones! She's doing such a great job - and of course has great parents!
We love it when you post pictures and videos of the kids - its so fun to see them grow up!
So cute! She is so much like Emilee! They seem to be on the same track! (sitting, sort of crawling, cute as a bugs ear. . .)
Okay, if that isn't the cutest thing ever, I don't know what is!!! She is so cute...do we get to see you guys on Wednesday? I am bringing both the kids with me! :)
Too cute! She seems like the most pleasant, happy little soul. What a little beauty she is.
She is such a sweetheart. I can't believe how much she has grown. Shirlyn
Post a Comment