Yes, I braved the long lines and the late night to go see the Twilight movie come to life. I went to the 12:01Am showing in Federal Way with my sister-in-law Valerie (with Zach in tow), my niece Sarah, and her cousin and friend, and Valerie's sister-in-law Judy. I was in line at 9:30PM. I forgot my book and so I just sat their and people watched. Very entertaining lots of teenagers and people who like vampires. It wasn't all in vain. I did get some very nice seats so that I didn't have a huge crick in the neck. Anyway, I liked the movie. I want to see it again to give it a proper critique. It is really hard to see a movie when you really love the book. It is sometimes hard to put on screen what books do so well with words. Overall I thought the actors playing Bella and Edward were a good fit. For all of you who haven't read the Twilight series I highly recommend. 



Cell phone pictures what can I say!!!

4 comments:
Hi Adrienne! I have been wanting to look at your blog forever but having a new baby always makes life crazy. Number three has been a tricky transition for me. You have a beautiful family. I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you. Hope your famil is well!
Glad you liked it, I did too! I want to see it again as well, but I vowed to not go see any more movies at the theatre until I am not pregnant anymore. I am too large to be comfortable...they should have recliners for pregos! :)
I was so glad you came!! It was so fun
So, I loved it too. I'm glad you did. Seeing it the second time is great (I saw it again the next day). It really is better, I think because you already know how they transformed it from book to screen, so you can focus more on the story and the characters and all that. Let's go to the cheap theater when it gets there. ok?
Post a Comment