Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Annika's Dress


Watch out for those puffy sleeves!!!


This dress is a famlily blessing gown. It has been worn by Sarah Lynn, Kelsi Lynn, Madilynn Catheryn, and Annika Desirae. On the slip we have had their names and birthdates embroidered on the slip. It is a fun tradition. Val and Keri need to catch up. I have already got two babies names on that dress!!! Go Urvinas!!!
My sister Tanae made the cute headband.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the tradition you have with your blessing dress! It is beautiful and will be such a lovely keepsake! Annika is beautiful. Sounds like you guys have been busy with lots of doctors and such. I can't imagine juggling all of that with all the regular "new baby" stuff as well. You guys are amazing. I am so excited that Emilee has a "cousin" that is just her age! I hope we get them together soon. . .

Keri_B said...

I am just gonna let you win that one, I think!!

The VanderHoevens said...

Catch up - I am already 3 months into another baby - I just can't seem to make girls. Maybe with this next (last) one. But if not - then you just win. :)She looked beautiful in that dress!

Bobette said...

She looks so beautiful in her dress. I love the idea of the dress. That's really neat, and something that the girls will talk about forever. Annika is sure growing up.

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker